X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post images of new levels?

A long time ago, after DG's initial Steam release, some Hidden Path folks posted still images of the various levels. This was really nice for brainstorming about tower layouts at leisure.

Could the same be done for the Borderlands levels now, and the Resurgence levels once they come out?

DG weenies everywhere will be very grateful :-) And if this has already been done, please let me know where.

Thanks!
    Cheers,
    RepoMan

Re: Post images of new levels?

I think a much better idea would be to run a competition and get us guy to design some levels etc.???

Comment

Pages 2, 3, and 4 have aerial pics of all 24 levels:
      http://defensegrid.hiddenpath.com/view/content/image

Comment

Thank you very much for the excellent and useful subject.

Comment

Thanks for the pointer to pages 2 through 4 at that link, but the Borderlands levels definitely aren't there. At least, the first one isn't. I know those four entry ramps by heart now, and they're not there :-)

So my question, I suppose, is, can we get screenshots of the *Borderlands* levels specifically?

Thanks,
          RepoMan

Comment

Perhaps you need to refresh your browser on page 2 since the borderlands maps are there at the top and are marked.* If your browswer for some reason is holding on to an old version of the page, you might not be seeing them.

Jeff

Comment

Perhaps you need to refresh your browser on page 2 since the borderlands maps are there at the top and are marked.* If your browswer for some reason is holding on to an old version of the page, you might not be seeing them.

Jeff

Comment

Working...
              X