Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The April Fools Bundle with Defense Grid: The Awakening...

"acclaimed tower-defense game with a free built-in expansion" The only match for this is %TITLE%

Should be a fun ride

Comment

So I downloaded the non-steam/desura version. Is there a way to get the updates that have since been applied to the game, such as the keyboard shortcuts?

Comment

The updates done since Defense Grid: Gold offline have only been for the Steam version and utilize Steam features. You do get a Steam key with your offline version if you'd like to use the latest version on Steam.

Comment

Supposing that one purchased the gold bundle from Impulse and did not get a Steam key, is there any way to get the updates and/or the You Monster DLC?

Comment

At the moment, the only place You Monster is offered for the PC is on Steam.

Comment

I understand that. You mentioned above that those who got the offline version should get a Steam key: I was wondering what the process is.

Comment

Ah, I understand. Impulse doesn't include a Steam key with their package sadly, but if one purchased the retail offline box product of Defense Grid (this is what I was referring to), we included a Steam key on the back of the printed manual.

Comment

Also DM me if you would.

Comment

Working...
                  X