X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about crowdfunding?

Have you thought about using Crowdfunding in order to speed up the release of another Defense Grid-expansion?

I bet there are a lot of people out there that would love to fund you guys if it would speed up the process of getting another Defense Grid Expansion to the market?

My thought is that people would sort of pay in advance. Donate, well - lets say 10 Euro and then get the new expansion "for free" when it's ready?

P.s Excuse my poor English - I'm Swedish and drunk.

I love it! I've heard of drunk dialing, drunk texting, but this is my first known drunk-posting!

That said, I wouldn't have known if you hadn't mentioned it. We are actually considering crowd-sourcing for more Defense Grid, although for the moment, we're having some new discussions that would provide an opportunity to do something that might even be larger than we could do with crowd-sourcing. If that doesn't come to fruition, then I think that's exactly what we'll consider next and see if we can put a valuable proposition in front of people for different levels of financing and see what comes of it. I've personally backed several kickstarter game proposals and I'm excited to play those games.

Jeff

Comment

I would quite happily offer 10 - 20.

Comment

If you folk could create some advanced rewards, like what the Wasteland 2 Kickstarter is doing, I would happily contribute many hundreds of dollars to a Defense Grid 2 project. It's a good investment considering much enjoyment Defense Grid gave me; over 250 hours according to Steam. I always felt guilty that I could only buy Defense Grid once.

I have no idea what those advanced rewards could be, though. Super-large PC-only maps?

Comment

Working...
        X