Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supreme Strategist achievement not working.

Because I have only 149 missions in The Awakening campaing...

I got this many game modes:
    1 + 4 + 7 + 4 + 10 + 5 + 10 + 9 + 6 + 10 + 6 + 7 + 10 + 9 + 8 + 7 + 10 + 10 + 9 + 7 = 149

If some map has more then 10 game modes the eleventh is not accesable.

Or is there a hidden path?

Your math is sound. That achievement was released earlier than we planned. Stay tuned.

Comment

Hey, I just readed the achievement description more carefully and the word "any" means there will be more than 150 missions ! WOW !!! I love you!

Comment

Just acquired the 150th gold medal and nothing...

If it's simmilar problem with "Beating A Dead Potato" which needed 37-39 gold medals (do not remember)
        Or "Faithful Companion" that I got after playng Story and Story Challenge modes on new levels.

Than it seems that some old gold medals are not recognized. At least the ones from You Monster trial for sure

Going to do 151...

Edit:
        152 now still nothing

I forgot to thank you for a new playmode and some missions.
        Last edited by datacz; 12/16/2011, 05:42 AM. Reason: Additional progress

Comment

Not sure there are 150 to get in The Awakening - all 150 for the achievement will be in the Awakening, but today there are 149 there. Soon... soon...

Comment

The game updated itself today and new playmode "Adrenalin" showed up with 8 more missions in The Awakening champaign.
            Achievement "Flurry" is working properly :-)

Comment

Hmm, I didn't think Adrenaline would be out for a few more days - oh well, enjoy!

Comment

So back to the not working Supreme Strategist :-)

Comment

Let me look into it - it should be working of course, and perhaps it just has to do with the propping of the achievement as that just happened this morning.

Comment

also, just to be safe - can you email me a copy of your default.dgu profile to info <at> hiddenpath <dot> com? Thanks!

Comment

The right person to look at these is out today unfortunately. We'll have to wait until Monday to determine why. Sorry about that.

Comment

No problem. Take as long as you wish. And again thank you for Adrenalin mode.

Comment

I'm Supreme Stategist now (officialy :-)) )

Comment

Working...
                          X