DG2 March Steam Update
3/24/2015 – DG2 March Steam Update – PC, Mac only (SteamOS version coming very soon)
– New Game Type: Classic Open. Classic Open introduces the original DG scoring model to DG2. It is available for all single player missions and modes. No medals are awarded in Classic Open.
– Tower Limit Mode Fix: Fixed bug in which boost towers could automatically sell out from underneath a tower in the middle of upgrading.
– Strategy Camera Added: Edge scrolling camera for single player can be toggled on / off using Shift+C or can be set to be the default by adding “-freecamera” to the Steam launch options (library, right-click->properties, set launch options)
– Fixed top ten crash bugs responsible for majority of remaining reported game crashes.
– Fixed a significant number of OpenGL rendering issues for Mac (and soon SteamOS) improving both quality and performance rendering
– Fixed Mac launcher race condition where launcher might not appear while Steam is still initializing launch of game
– Fixed multiple DG Architect crash bugs
– Fixed DG Architect block thumbnails not appearing
– Added ability to remove scores from leaderboards that aren’t possible to achieve in an unaltered game session
– Removal of invalid scores will take place some days after update release
User Created Content (UCC) Tools Enhancement:
– New UCC file format – must have update to download new UCC maps
– Enabled UCC maps to have story mode leaderboards
– Enabled UCC script asset creation with DG Architect and game loading of that script
– Enabled UCC script assets to be packaged in Steam Workshop upload
– Stopped UCC map creation process from creating multiple leaderboard versions for the same map
– Mac: Users can load custom levels now. Custom levels are looked for here: /Users/[user_name]/Library/Application Support/Steam/userdata/[steam_user_id]/221540/local/DG2/[custom_map_folder]
– Restored Mouse button bindings to match system settings in Windows